Springtime Supplements COVID-19 Response Letter
Dear Valued Customers,
As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19, our main priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, their beloved pets, and our employees. We are committed to continue providing safe, quality products and service during this time.
I wanted to take this opportunity to inform you of our current protocol for dealing with the crisis.
Since we manufacture our supplements according to the guidelines set by the FDA, nearly all of our precautions are already in place. Employees are trained on the following: disease control, cleaning and sanitizing the facility and equipment, hand washing, use of gloves, hair restraints, respirator use, personal hygiene, protective outer garments, the quarantining of newly received shipments, and many others.
In addition to our standard level of cleanliness we have added additional precautions.
- At this time, we request local customers to have their orders shipped. If you need to come pick up your order, we ask that you prepay via credit card and kindly wait outside. Someone will load your vehicle.
- No visitors, meetings, vendor drop-ins. Only pre-cleared essential contractors.
- Employees are practicing responsible social interactions, both at work and free time.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing office work stations and common areas.
- Employees who are sick or come in contact with someone who is sick are required to stay home.
- Returns, mail, invoices - All physical mail and packages will be quarantined for three (3) days. This will delay the return process slightly.
- We will continue to monitor all new data/information about the virus and updates from State and Federal Government.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us. If you are concerned about COVID-19 and your pets, we encourage everyone to please read our blog post, What Everybody Ought to Know About COVID-19 and Pets.
I wish everyone a healthy future. In trying times like this, I like to focus on the positive - Social Distancing allows us even more time to spend with our pets!
All my best,
President - CEO