The type of personal information that we collect when you register with us, use our Site, or check out online may include the following: Your name, address, telephone number, birthdate, and/or email address; Credit or debit card information; Passwords and usernames associated with our Site ("Personal Information").
• A delivery service (e.g. UPS, U.S. Postal Service) when a purchase or return is being shipped.
• A contracted service provider (or an affiliate of a contracted service provider) in the administration or performance of any aspect of our business operation (e.g. payment processing).
• Advertisers or other companies with whom we have a marketing relationship in order to send you information/offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
• An affiliated business of Springtime.
• A business party to whom Springtime or a Springtime asset is sold, transferred or used as security, as part of that transaction.
• Law enforcement officials or judicial authorities when required of Springtime or any of our service providers. This includes: matters involving claims of personal or public safety; in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order; a request by an investigative body in the case of a breach of agreement or contravention of law; in litigation involving Springtime or a contracted service provider; or as otherwise required by law.
• Appropriate persons in emergency situations as we determine reasonably necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or any of our other customers, employees, agents, or users.
• Appropriate persons or entities to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
• Appropriate persons or entities in conjunction with fraud protection.
When you register or provide us with your email address, you are automatically opted in to receive marketing emails about our products, services, sales and offers.
You may change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing lists by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of promotional emails, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at: Springtime Supplements, Inc., 10942-J Beaver Dam Rd POB 1227, Cockeysville, Maryland 21030.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology and processes in order to protect the security of the Site. However, even with the best technology, no location is 100% secure. Where possible, we will ask that any third parties to whom we transfer your Personal Information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password that you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Springtime will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.